Husky Nutmeg's Word Gallery

Saturday, April 18, 2009

2009 Where Did '08 go?



Maybe I just forgot to write. It's not a slack thing really. It's been busy. Lots of work. Change of work, home - change of everything. A bit of romance. Yep, there's something different. A new grandchild. Some big times - great joys - great sadness. Loads really.

But everyone's life is just that, eh? It's only when you stop for a little bit to write a line or two about the path you've walked, that you see how far you've travelled.

Personally, I think I've been walking in circles. I'm just a little older than I was in my last post.

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on the grandkid(s?). How goes it? Whereabouts are you these days? plus loads of other questions :-)

    By Blogger Chai, at 10:17 am  

  • Just one Chai, thanks for the wishes - I'm kinda slack - kinda not - writing a lot - keep telling myself to write here - it was enjoyable when I did before.

    How are you doing?

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home