Husky Nutmeg's Word Gallery

Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's Been a Bit Busy



"I sing to people about what matters. I sing to the realists, people who accept it like it is. I express problems. There are tears when it's sad and smiles when it's happy. It seems simple to me, but to some, feelings take courage."
Aretha Franklin

It's been a bit busy. There's been comedy and sadness. Putting words next to each other feels exhausting. So here are Aretha Franklin's words and a picture of what the last few weeks have been.

7 Comments:

  • Hope it is all good again.

    By Blogger Chai, at 9:37 pm  

  • Thanks friend. Yeah it's all good now. One foot in front of the other and all of that.

    Is life still hurtling by for you?

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 9:48 pm  

  • Hope all is well. Good to have you back. :)

    By Blogger ChickyBabe, at 4:02 pm  

  • Hi ChickyBabe. Life's crazy but that's what makes it interesting I guess. Thanks, my friend.

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 8:40 pm  

  • That picture is too beautiful for words.
    ♥♥♥♥♥

    By Blogger Justine, at 10:41 pm  

  • Thanks for your encouragement Justine. I started laying all the issues I needed to sort out and came up with something completely unexpected.

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 7:34 am  

  • And you came up with that collage?
    Not bad!

    By Blogger Justine, at 5:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home