Husky Nutmeg's Word Gallery

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Time's Ticking Past Fast

If someone holding a stop watch monotored the pace of our lives lately, I'll bet we could have qualified for the Commonwealth Games.

I was at a Valentine's Day do last night. Mip dressed as Cinderella because she can. My friend and I noticed a little boy in a corner next to a wishing fountain. He had his hands in the water playing with the coins which at that moment we thought was cute until we noticed he had his back to us and looked as though he was going to pee onto the wall. My friend said, 'Do you think... he's...???' But it was all right. We soon realized the lad had found the perfect smuggling spot and his bigger brother had also cottoned on to his stroke of genius and joined in. I'd forgotten all about it until I read the paper today. We couldn't blame the boys, it's clearly the world they're growing up in.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home