Husky Nutmeg's Word Gallery

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Le Tigre arrived on Friday.



It’s parents (my son and his fiancé) have moved house and so I have a little furry lodger for a little while.

Since the arrival of Le Tigre, I notice the 'web' has listed a travel warning for Charlotte’s Rainforest Retreat noting it as a ‘Destination for which…[they] advise you to reconsider your need to travel’.

And rightly so, because this cat is just ferocious. You can’t tell? Oh please look at those evil claws. The spine chilling stare… T.S. Elliot would have written reams…

6 Comments:

  • So cute in the first pic; so naughty in the other!

    By Blogger ChickyBabe, at 8:02 pm  

  • A bit like my children really!!

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 8:22 pm  

  • Le Tigre is quite fearsome - For a moment I wondered if Le Tigre was in the Serengeti stalking gazelles. :)

    By Blogger Mel, at 10:31 pm  

  • You would think so, wouldn't you. It's that wild, calculating look he gets.

    One minute he's looking sleepily unaware of his surroundings, the next he's polishing off the left over lasagna - which I put up on the bench to have for my tea.

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 7:11 am  

  • I hope my children are that cute! :-)

    By Blogger Justine, at 10:42 pm  

  • Thanks Justine

    He's still here - definitely growing on me.

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 7:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home