Husky Nutmeg's Word Gallery

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesdays


"There's no time to lose, I heard her say
Catch your dreams before they slip away
Dying all the time
Lose your dreams
And you will lose your mind.
Aint life unkind? "
(Rolling Stones, Ruby Tuesday)

I love Tuesdays. It's a 'thinking-planning kind of day.
A lot of list making happens here on a Tuesday, for fear of forgetting what is important by the weekend. These are followed by notes in strategic places saying stupid things like, 'Please Read Tuesday's List' and the motivational symbols and prompts like the word 'Why' on my fridge, reminding me there are good reasons for all of this.

And there are. It doesn't hurt to revisit why you do anything. The inception of a dream is so powerful at the time, it can feel as though it's set in stone. Without asking why over time, even the strongest intentions might become a bit weathered.

Tuesdays are a great time of the week.

7 Comments:

  • I agree. Never heard of Tuesdayitis and it is a more productive day with less pressure than a Monday.

    By Blogger ChickyBabe, at 8:48 pm  

  • That's true, ChickyBabe. I hope your Tuesday has been as productive as mine.

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 10:38 pm  

  • For me, it carries over a minor hangover from monday.

    By Blogger Travis Cotton, at 12:26 pm  

  • All ready to be fresh as a daisy on Wednesday, Problematic?

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 5:29 pm  

  • tuesday again!
    well i got past this one painlessly.
    :-)

    By Blogger Justine, at 10:56 pm  

  • Tuesday was no Tuesday for me yesterday. It's was very Monday like so now I don't know where the hell I am!

    Maybe next week will be ordered... or the one after...

    By Blogger Husky Nutmeg, at 9:28 am  

  • point taken in good humour.

    By Blogger Travis Cotton, at 1:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home